QCB @Princeton is now accepting applications for the Ph.D. Program, with an application deadline of December 1.
All applications must be made online through the Graduate School. We do not accept applications through the Lewis-Sigler Institute or our own labs.
We require a completed online application from all applicants, which includes:
- College or university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Academic Purpose
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Fall semester grades, if applicable.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS exam scores if applicable. For detailed information, please visit the English Language Tests at the graduate school.
Please note that QCB is not accepting GRE test scores at this time.
Application Fee Waiver Information
- Partner Programs. Applicants who have participated in certain partner programs aimed at broadening educational access automatically receive a fee waiver within the application system. Such applicants check a box within the application indicating their participation and upload a letter from the program verifying their participation. The partner programs are listed on the graduate school website - https://gradschool.princeton.edu/admission/applying-princeton/deadlines-and-fees/application-fee-waivers
- Financial Hardship. Applicants who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents may request a fee waiver based on financial hardship. Applicants will fill out a short questionnaire providing their current student debt and income. In an effort to reduce barriers and increase access, applicants who make this request do not need to provide additional evidence of their financial hardship. Once an applicant has made a fee waiver request based on financial hardship, the Graduate School admission team will review the request. Within three business days, the applicant will receive confirmation of approval, and the application fee will be waived.
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please contact:
Princeton University Graduate School
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-3034
Fax: (609) 258-7262
Regular Office Hours: 8:45 - 5 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 p.m.