Areas of Research: Applied and Computational Mathematics. Bioengineering. Transport Phenomena.
- Chemical and Biological Engineering and the Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics
248 Carl Icahn Laboratory
The 3 main research areas that I am involved in are:
1. Quantitative cell signaling and metabolism.
2. Pattern formation and gene expression
3. Mechanisms of developmental abnormalities.
Chemical dynamics in cells, tissues, and embryos
- Granton A. Jindal, Yogesh Goyal, Rebecca D. Burdine, Katherine A. Rauen, Stanislav Y. Shvartsman (2015) RASopathies: unraveling mechanisms with animal models. Disease Models and Mechanisms 2015 8: 769-782. Pubmed
- Lim, Bomyi, Dsilva, Carmeline J, Levario, Thomas J, Lu, Hang, Schüpbach, Trudi, Kevrekidis, Ioannis G, Shvartsman, Stanislav Y (2015) Dynamics of Inductive ERK Signaling in the Drosophila Embryo Current Biology Volume 25, Issue 13, 29 June 2015, Pages 1784–1790 PMID: 26096970 [PubMed - in process] Pubmed
- Futran AS, Link AJ, Seger R, Shvartsman SY. (2013) ERK as a model for systems biology of enzyme kinetics in cells Curr Biol. 23: R972-79. Pubmed
- Osterfield M, Du X, Schüpbach T, Wieschaus E, Shvartsman SY. (2013) Three-dimensional epithelial morphogenesis in the developing Drosophila egg Dev Cell. 24: 400-10. Pubmed
- Alisa Fuchsa, Lily S. Cheungb, Enrica Charbonniera, Stanislav Y. Shvartsman and George Pyrowolakis (2012)Transcriptional interpretation of the EGF receptor signaling gradient PNAS Vol.109, No.5,1572-1577
View complete list of Publications.